Enjoy an exciting 50-minute sightseeing cruise along Frankfurt's Main River with the largest and most modern shipping company in the state of Hesse. Discover the impressive skyline of Germany's banking metropolis from the water and cruise the Main River between the Eiserner Steg and Gerbermühle (upstream) or Frankfurt-Griesheim (downstream).Description
Cruise Frankfurt's Main River with the largest and most modern shipping company in the state of Hesse, whose tradition dates back to the year 1880. Enjoy a 50-minute boat ride from Eiserner Streg (Mainkai) in central Frankfurt and choose between going upstream to Gerbermühle (Offenbach) and back or downstream to Frankfurt-Griesheim and back.
Choose to go upstream from Eiserner Steg (Mainkai) landing stage and see sights such as:
• Frankfurter Dom (Frankfurt Cathedral)
• Main Plaza
• European Central Bank/Eurotower
• Osthafen (East Harbor)
• Rudererdorf (Rower Village)
Disembark half-way at Gerbermühle and spend some time at this often visited building by famous poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and enjoy a delicious traditional Frankfurt dish (own expense) before boarding the next boat to continue your journey.
Choose to go downstream from Eiserner Steg (Mainkai) landing stage and see sights such as:
• Frankfurter Römer
• Städel Museum
• Westhafen Tower
• Universitaetsklinikum Frankfurt
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
: Frankfurt, GermanyDuration
: 50 minutes Voucher Redemption
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.