For many, this is the start of the Ptarmigan Ridge & the Tourist Route to Ben Lomond, or you can stroll back in time with the National Trust For Scotland’s Ardess Hidden History Trail.
The return cruise back to Tarbet departs at 16:45pm. There is live, informative commentary on all cruises with translations offered, and there are full bar facilities on board with tea, coffee and snacks also available.Highlights
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
: Central Scotland, United KingdomDuration
: Flexible Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.