Follow in the wake of previous travellers – disembark at Inversnaid where the ancient cattle-drove heads south to market and angry MacGregors once set sail to battle the Colquhouns. Inversnaid also boasts a military road and garrison used by royal troops during the Jacobite Rebellions.
Today, Inversnaid offers a warm welcome to hikers on the West Highland Way and provides access to the Two Lochs Tour to Loch Katrine; the RSPB Nature Reserve; The Great Trossachs Path; and a series of short walks.Highlights
There is live, informative commentary on all cruises with translations offered, and there are full bar facilities on board with tea, coffee and snacks also available.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
: Central Scotland, United KingdomDuration
: Flexible Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.