Explore our ‘treasure’ island and picnic or bbq on its peaceful shores. Refreshments can be purchased in Luss Village Shop or Seafood Hamper from the Luss Seafood Bar.
On this cruise you can explore the special habitats of this National Nature Reserve. The island supports wildlife including otter and fallow deer, as well as native and migrant birds including woodpecker, siskin, gold crest, crossbill, osprey and even capercaillie, to name but a few.Highlights
There is live, informative commentary on all cruises with translations offered, and there are full bar facilities on board with tea, coffee and snacks also available.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
: Central Scotland, United KingdomDuration
: Flexible Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.