Visit the grand and historic ‘Queen Mary’ while you’re in port in Long Beach. Located right in the Port of Long Beach, the ship is the perfect shore excursion! Learn about the ship’s glamorous history, her part in WWII, her art deco beauty and what it was like to be a first-class passenger. Choose from three ticket options to make the most of your visit while you’re in port.Description
Experience the history and the mystery of the historic Queen Mary
, a famed 1930s transatlantic ocean liner with endless secrets, from celebrity passengers to alleged spirits that haunt the vessel today. Explore the ship from bow to stern and bridge to boilers! During the self-guided tour and various exhibits and activities, you’ll learn about the ship’s features and history, from her art deco design to her World War II service to her paranormal encounters. There's a lot to see aboard this famous Long Beach icon, but the three ticket options allow you make the most out of your time in port in Long Beach.
Ticket options (for more information about each activity, see the Itinerary section below):
- General Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghosts & Legends show, Queen Mary Historic Exhibit and an optional audio tour.
- First Class Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, access to all exhibit areas, Ghosts & Legends show, entrance to the Scorpion Submarine and choice between the Behind the Scenes Tour or WWII Tour.
- Grand Voyage Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghost and Legends Show, Diana, Legacy of a Princess exhibit, Russian Scorpion Submarine and a choice between the Behind the Scenes or WWII Tour
- Royal Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk tour and Diana, Legacy of a Princess exhibit
- Haunted Encounters: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghosts & Legends show, Haunted Encounters Tour, Haunted Encounters film, Ghost Sighting Scavenger Hunt and souvenir Paranormal Passport.
This excursion is located within a 20-minute walk from the Long Beach cruise port and an approximate 15-minute drive from the San Pedro cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Los Angeles. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policyHighlights
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Step back in time on a history tour
: Long Beach, United States of AmericaDuration
: Varies Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.