Bike, sail & snorkel on Oahu on this exhilarating combo tour! Explore lush rainforest and sparkling ocean all in one day! Roundtrip Waikiki hotel transportation, expert narration, mountain bike, all equipment & deli-style lunch included.Description
Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in an air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.”
Before coasting 5 miles downhill, listen to helpful safety instructions. Then, enjoy views of the Ko'olau & Wai'anae Mountains, Diamond Head (Le'ahi Crater), Waikiki, Honolulu, Ewa Beach, Makakilo & Red Hill.
Stop halfway at a Manoa lookout for pictures, expert narration & a deli-style lunch (included). Once we reach the grassy park at the bottom, it's a quick drive to Kewalo Basin for a 2-hour catamaran sail. Relax and unwind as we cruise along Waikiki and Diamond Head (Le'ahi).
Just lay out in the sun or swim and snorkel (weather permitting) before we return you to your Waikiki hotel aboard our air-conditioned van. All snorkel equipment is provided on board – just bring your swimsuit!
When booking this tour, please include the following in the fields provided:
• Height of each passenger
• Shoe size of each passenger
• Name of your hotel or your Cell Phone number
• Sandwich selection: Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham or Veggie
• Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in our air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride to a tropical rain forest past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.Highlights
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
: Oahu, United StatesDuration
: 5 hours 30 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.