Span the globe in one afternoon at the world-famous San Diego Zoo. Popular with adults and children alike, a visit to San Diego Zoo is an ideal family-friendly activity during your time in California. This admission and transportation package makes it easy to get to the zoo without worrying about parking, finding a taxi or public transportation.Description
With literally thousands of wild animals including many on the endangered species list, its no wonder that San Diego Zoo is world-famous. Meet Zhen Zhen, the newest addition to the panda family, and the fourth baby panda born at the San Diego Zoo. Swing by the Zoo's newest attraction, Monkey Trails to journey into the depths of a tropical rainforest. In addition to a variety of monkeys, you will also see the rare pygmy hippo, venomous snakes and clouded leopards.
Activities available at San Diego Zoo include (additional cost):
- Guided Bus Tour: A 35-minute tour by double-decker bus covering 75 percent of the San Diego Zoo. Your ticket also includes use of the Express Bus which allows you to hop on and off at three different stops throughout the Zoo. (included)
- Skyfari Aerial Tram: Take an airborne shortcut over the treetops to the other end of the Zoo and enjoy spectacular views of the Zoo, its animal and plant collection, and surrounding Balboa Park. (approx. $3)
- Balboa Park Miniature Railroad: pulls out of the station for three-minute rides around a portion of Balboa Park. (approx. $1.75)
- ENTCO Wild Earth Safari Ride: Players of all ages can take a safari through the plains of Africa. Your mission: to explore the wild as rookie photojournalists and to capture on film the essence and beauty of the natural world around you. Two guests per ride (photographer and driver), dynamically and navigate the stunning landscapes of Africa on a quest for that "perfect picture". (approx. $6)
Please note: This is a transportation and admission package. You will not be able to redeem your voucher at the San Diego Zoo.Highlights
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
: San Diego, United States of AmericaDuration
: 7 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.