Happy Holidays! Come sail into the spirit of the season aboard the Yacht
Manhattan II for a leisurely, 2.75-hour weekend brunch. Step aboard a warm, cozy, and spectacularly decorated main cabin that will surely get guests into the spirit of the season!
While the boat cruises around the island of Manhattan, guests enjoy a bountiful holiday-themed buffet! Expect freshly baked bagels and lox, assortment of muffins, cinnamon-apple pastries, seasonal fruit, harvest-mix kale salad, mini frittatas, a gluten-free gingerbread waffle station with all the fixings, breakfast sausage, seasonal roasted vegetables, spiral cut ham, along with one complimentary beverage, including the option of a spicy Bloody Mary, mimosas, Egg Nog, juice, coffee and tea.Description
Sit back and enjoy a gorgeous 360-degree view of the island from the climate-controlled and glassed-enclosed back-deck observatory of a 1920s-style motor yacht. On this 2.75 hour cruise, guests will completely circumnavigate the entire island of Manhattan (passing under all 18 bridges) while taking in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory.
Highlights along the way include:
- The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline and One World Trade
- Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
So hop aboard the Manhattan or Manhattan II today for a cheerful holiday brunch cruise around the most famous island in the world!Highlights
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Seasonal Offer
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
: New York City, United States of AmericaDuration
: 2 hours 45 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.