Taste, indulge, explore this experience Geneva’s award-winning chocolate and culture in a deliciously sweet 3-hour guided walking tour. Enjoy some of the city’s best artisanal Chocolateries from traditional to modern and experience chocolate in all shapes and forms: chocolate pralinés, truffles, ganaches, drinking chocolate and pastry. During the tour, learn the secrets of the origins and manufacturing of chocolate, as well as the history of Swiss chocolate and see some of Geneva’s iconic sites but also learn about hidden gems that not even locals know about. This is a Small-Group limited to a maximum of 15 travelers. Description
Visit 5 Chocolateries and Patisseries and one surprise stop. Enjoy 12 tastings of different chocolate products. Learn the secrets of more than 2000 years of “food of the gods” history and experience Geneva’s rich chocolate history and why it is home to some of the best chocolate. Also visit less well know sites of Geneva.
- Tasting the chocolate cakes of the Swiss Gold medal-winner
- Chocolaterie where W. Churchill, Grace Kelly, JF Kennedy and Charles de Gaulle purchased
- Join the most important Geneva tradition - Breaking the “Marmite” (cauldron).
- A boat ride from left bank to right bank
- Taste several award-winning chocolate creations
- Guided walk through the old town
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
: Geneva, SwitzerlandDuration
: 3 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.