Enter a typical farmhouse in the countryside around fascinating Alghero and experience an authentic Sardinian hands on cooking class with a passionate local chef. Enjoy the lunch or dinner with a fine selection of wine.Description
Live an authentic culinary experience in Sardinia. Enter the farmhouse of Eugenio in Alghero and enjoy an amazing hands-on cooking followed by a convivial lunch with his family
If you want to spend some time pleasantly in the countryside, with simple and friendly people who love company and good food, this experience is for you! The farmhouse is just a few minutes from the center of Alghero in an easy atmosphere, relaxing and of course really familiar. The location is just 8 km from Alghero.
Eugenio adores cooking and hosting guests, together with the help of his wife, who is originally from the southern region of Sardinia. Together they’ve refined a menu of Sardinian specialties, using products and raw materials from the island, like fish and vegetables from the local market, and olive oil from Puglia. Get ready to learn some of the secrets of our cuisine and enjoy the meal with your friends and family.
This is a typical menu you will prepare:
- appetizer: bruschetta with tomatoes ; cream cheese and rocket; vegetable fritters
- First, Sardi Gnocchi Sardi with lamb sauce
- Second: Scallops with lemon and roasted potatoes with rosemary
- Dessert : Squares of cottage cheese flavored with orange
- Sardinian red wine, Water and Mirto and limoncello, home made of course.
Don't miss the chance to live this unique culinary experience.Highlights
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
: Alghero, ItalyDuration
: 3 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.