Have you got little time and still want to make the most of it? See and discover Copenhagen both from water and land discovering its beautiful castles of Northern Europe. The Tour takes 4 hours and it includes a canal tour. Do not miss it!
In this option, you are going to have a 3 hour-walking tour and learn about the oldest royal family in the world. After that, we will finish off by taking a canal tour from Nyhavn (right at the heart of city) and discover the beautiful Copenhagen. Description
:The City Tour
Copenhagen is small enough for you to experience it by foot, however, our journey starts with our guide introducing the city briefly from the City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen), making our way through old and new streets bringing history together and last but not least, our charming changing of the guards at Amalienborg Palace, the royal’s official residence.
- Amalienborg Palace
- Kongens Nytorv
- Christiansborg Castle
Our Canal Tour Route:
- Nyhavn – departure/arrival point
- Amalienborg Castle – The home of the royal family
- The Little Mermaid – our smallest largest tourist attraction (only on 2-hour tours)
- The Royal Opera House – designed by Henning Larsen for culture and daredevils alike
- Our Saviour Church – best view over Copenhagen
- Christiansborg Palace – the center of power for more than 800 years
- Nyhavn – The colorful and lively maritime center of Copenhagen
- Old Noma – World’s Best Restaurant and founder of new Nordic Cuisine movement
- Paper Island – from warehouse to international street food
- Alternative Christiania – Freetown, and birthplace to ”7 years” singer Lukas Graham
- The Circle Bridge – more art installation than bridge designed by Olafur Eliasson
: Copenhagen, DenmarkDuration
: 3 to 4 hrs Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.