Established in 1998
Celebrating 20 years in the Bay of Islands
NZ's HIGHEST Parasailing at 1300ft of towline.
Single, Tandem & Triple flights available
Private Chartered Parasail trips available on request
Enjoy fantastic scenery over the Bay of Islands with views over Russell, outer Islands and even the "hole in the Rock".
Family owned and operated since 1998
More than 30 years experience within the Parasailing industry
Suitable for all ages, no physical or age restrictions
Children under 8years MUST Parasail with someone over 18 years.
- Your Bay of Islands parasailing experience will last between 1-1.5 hours so don't forget to bring your Go pro's or cameras as we regularly see dolphins, orcas and other mammals.
- Choose between Single, Tandem and Triple 10-12 minute flights.
- No previous experience required and we have NO physical or age restrictions to Parasail with us.
- Soar high over the Bay of Islands with departures leaving from Paihia, Russell and Waitangi every day all year around.
- No getting wet-Unless you want to! Take off and land from the back deck of the Parasail boat.
- Optional Photo package, Caps and T'shirts available for purchase on-board the boat.
- All crew and Skippers goes through extensive Parasail specific training and are EXTREMELY FUN and FRIENDLY.
- All our Skippers has 7-29 years Parasail experience.
- Flying Kiwi Parasail worked along side Maritime NZ to set up safety rules and regulations for Parasailing within New Zealand.
- Check out our awesome Tripadvisor reviews!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
: Bay of Islands, New ZealandDuration
: 60 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.