This eco- adventure starts when your meet your Local tour guide at your hotel in Managua, Masaya or Leon( Depending on the option selected)
6-9 Hours Private Tour narrated by your Bilingual Local guide.
Hotel pick up and drop-off.( this Maybe at the airport if requested at not extra cost)
Sightseeing/walking tour main cathedrals and atractions including the oldest cementery in Nicaragua with beautiful colonial architecture.
Learn about the history of chocolate in the chocolate museum and Have a free taste of a special chocolate drink.( have the chance to buy chocolate cigars, coffee and more)
1 excite hour of Boat tour on lake Nicaragua( visiting a family of monkeys in one of the isletas and getting off the boat on fortress San Pablo)
Go back to nature and enjoy your private tour with a bilingual local guide for about 6 to 8 hours. Live the adventure and meet a cute family of monkey in one of the isles, get off the boat and learn about the fotress San Palo built more than 250 years ago. Visit the city of Granada and its main cathedrals so you learn about the spanish colonization and its majestic arquitecture.Have a test of a special chocolate drink at the Chocolate museun and discover the real history of chocolate.
- Your Private Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel in Managua, Granada, Masaya, or Leon( depending on the option selected) and will drive you on A/C transportation to the Colonial City.( on they way he will hilight some scenearies that you will appriciate on the side of the road).
- Once you arrive to the Majestic Colonial city you will meet your Boat Captain who along with your Tour guide will take you to a wonderful adventure in lake Nicaragua where you will visit The Monkey Island among others and will have the chance to get off the boat to learn about the fortress San Pablo. Bring your camera as you will get stunning pictures of bird wild life, monkeys and more.
- After that your Tour guide will take you on a walking tour arround the city and will visit the main cathedrals. You will get great pictures from the whole city on the bell tower from La Merced Church.
- Later you will walk at La Calzada street which is the most popular street in town where you can pick a restaurant to have lunch.( not included)
- After that you will visit the chocolate museum and a hamock factory that is actually a organization for people who makes this products.
- An finally your Private Driver will take you to your Hotel.
: Managua, NicaraguaDuration
: 6 to 8 hrs Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.