Experience the 2-hour teaching of the beer-halls, in your private group. Learn about who hosted the first small gatherings of the fanatics who one day would lead the Third Reich, and the places where Hitler made his first major speeches. With your local, professional guide, walk through the streets where Hitler and his Brownshirts fought their way to power.Description
Nowhere else can you experience a tour like this because no other place has a history quite like this.
- Fully guided tour by specialist guide.
- The beer hall where Hitler attended his first party meeting.
- The beer hall where Hitler made his first major speeches.
- The building where Goebbels launched Kristallnacht
- Monuments of Nazi architecture
- The location of the Beer Hall Putsch street battle
- Hitler's HQ – the venue for the Munich Peace Agreement
- Nazi marching grounds
- Memorials to victims and local opponents of Nazism
Munich was the birthplace of the Nazi Party and the home of its headquarters. The voice of Adolf Hitler resounded around the public squares and streets of Munich before being heard anywhere else in Germany. As the stage upon which some of the Nazis' most notorious crimes, from Hitler's failed Putsch to the horrific Kristallnacht – the largest anti-Semitic pogrom seen in western Europe for centuries and a dismal milestone on the road to the Holocaust – were launched, Munich was the nursery of a movement that would shake humanity with some of the most infamous and terrible events in history.Highlights
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
: Munich, GermanyDuration
: 2 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.