Discover Amsterdam like a local... Cruise through town the easiest and quickest way! Discover the best way to navigate through the authentic center of Amsterdam and feel like you're part of the city!Description
Pick-up is at our office at Singel 372, Amsterdam. You can take tram 1, 2 or 5 and get out at SPUI tramstop. If you have trouble finding us, give us a call, and we will pick you up.
If you're staying at a hotel, we can also arrange the scooter to be at the hotel reception. You can then drop it off there as well. There will be an additional fee of Eur 5,- per scooter.
Drop-off is at the office, or if you have arranged a hotel drop-off, at your hotel reception. There will be an additional fee for the drop-off as well.
THINGS TO BRING
Your passport, driver's license and credit card. An authorization of Eur 250 (deposit) will be made by credit card. We will then ask you to sign a waiver and a Credit Card Authorization form. After returning the scooter without damage and with a full tank, the authorization on your credit card will be released after 2 months. We will keep the authorization on for fines. Any fine will be charged from the credit card.
- Scooter rental for the whole day (24 hours from the moment you rent it)
- Helmet (not necessary, but if you want to, you can have it)
- Full tank of gas
- Insurance (With a Eur 150,- own risk)
- Unlimited KM's
- Local traffic guide
- Credit Card authorization and copy of passport will be made before we hand over the keys to the scooter. Highlights
- Scooter must be returned 24 hours after rental time. Our office is opened till 5.00 PM.
- The main booker is key responsible for the Scooter. Damage, theft or loss may result in losing deposit. In case of theft, you first get a police report, and afterwards come to us.
: Amsterdam, NetherlandsDuration
: 1 to 7 days Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.