If you’ve always wanted to experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. It only takes a few days and lasts for a lifetime!To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course you must be 10 years old or older, have adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.Description
Over the Open Water Course you will complete:
• 5 Pool Dives (Usually conducted over 1 or 2 visits to the pool)
• 4 Sea Dives (Over 2 Days) Each Dive is approx 45 minutes
• Swim and Float Assessment (pool)
• 5 Knowledge Development Sections Inc Video Presentations (classroom)
• (e-Learners avoid the classroom by taking this online prior to arrival in Costa Rica) If you would prefer to e-learn before arrival please get in touch with us before you purchase this option.
All Sea Dives start at 7:30am and end at approximately 1pm. Travel times to the dive sites are approximately 30 minutes. Pool Dives have flexible start times depending on your availability.Highlights
: Tamarindo, Costa RicaDuration
: 14 to 18 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.