Take some time to reset and take part in some self-care with this yoga retreat. Perfect for yoga beginners, this retreat balances mind and body, with outdoor activities in Zion’s backyard and creative outlets to let your inner self relax. Enjoy intro level yoga classes, healthy and delicious meals, and enough you time to re-center and re-charge. Lodging, activities, and meals are all included in this retreat. Yoga mats available to borrow at no additional cost.Description
You'll stay at the Zion Ridge Family Lodge, a luxury vacation home complete with all the amenities needed to unwind and relax. From lounging in the hot tub, to enjoying the downstairs game room, to chatting with others in front of the fireplace, you’ll have everything needed to connect and enjoy each other’s company.
- Check-in from 4pm-6pm (Mountain Standard Time)
- Enjoy beginner yoga classes daily and discover yoga basics
- Horseback Riding
- Campfire & S’mores
- Creative Workshops to Take Away Stress
- Listen to Inspirational Speakers
- Wine Yoga
- Classic Dutch Oven Dinner in Zion’s Backyard
- Sunday Check-out 11am (Mountain Standard Time)
: Zion National Park, United States of AmericaDuration
: 4 days Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.