This 8-hour tour takes you to the four Islands of Koh Lanta on board the big tour boat 'Hello Andaman' with two convenient decks and plenty of space. You will stop at Koh Kradan, Koh Chuek and Koh Ngai for snorkeling, and take a swim into the Emerald Cave or 'Tham Morakot' on Koh Mook, which is the highlight of this one-day tour. Choose the kayak option and marvel at the wonders along the coastline of the islands. Your tour includes round-trip transportation.Description
You will be picked-up from your hotel on Koh Lanta and transported to the pier near Lanta Old Town. You will board the comfortable tour boat 'Hello Andaman' with two decks and a lot of space. Enjoy hot coffee or tea with bread and jam while cruising smoothly to the Southern Islands of Koh Lanta.
Your first stop will be at Koh Chuak, which offers excellent snorkeling on the reef with colorful fish. The island is inhabited by sea eagles that are trying to catch fish around the rocky outcrops.
Continue to the highlight of the tour on Koh Mook, famous for its beautiful Tham Morakot (cave) which can be seen only when the tide is low. The entrance to the Emerald Cave is just high enough to swim through at the right tide. The sun colors the water in a palette of green, emerald and turquoise shades at the entrance, gradually fading as the cave winds inwards approximately 260-feet (80-meters) leading to an interior secret beach with clean white sand, enclosed by high cliffs open to the sky.
On the way to the next island, you will enjoy a Thai buffet lunch on board, with different menus to choose from, followed by fresh seasonal fruits. After arriving at Koh Kradan, you will have time to swim in crystal clear blue water and snorkel on a beautiful coral reef on the north side of the island which is easily visible from the surface. Famous mass underwater weddings are held here every year around Valentine's day. Remember that the boat will anchor east of the island, but there is no possibility to go ashore.
The last stop will be on Koh Ngai (or Koh Hai), a tiny mountainous island covered by moist evergreen forest. The completely unspoiled coastline is fringed by rocky headlands, beautiful white sand beaches and coconut palms. You will find it is the perfect place for walking and relaxing on the beach. When it's time to go back, you won't want to leave this perfect place. Enjoy an afternoon coffee or tea with biscuit on the way back to the pier. From there, the driver will take you back to your hotel.
• 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
• 09:00 - 10:00: Depart by big boat from Lanta Old Town Pier to Koh Chuak
• 10:00 - 11:15: Snorkel at Koh Chuak & paddle by kayak through sea caves (only if kayak option has been booked)
• 11:15 - 12:00: Swim through the Emerald Cave to the lagoon on Koh Mook
• 12:00 - 12:40: Enjoy a buffet lunch while cruising to Koh Kradan
• 12:40 - 13:30: Open water snorkeling at Koh Kradan
• 13:30 - 15:00: Swim & walk at the beach of Koh Ngai
• 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to Lanta Old Town Pier
• 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotelHighlights
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Family friendly
: Ko Lanta, ThailandDuration
: 8 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.