Experience the real Lisbon with a Local Host on a bespoke and personalised itinerary designed just for you. With a passionate Local Host by your side, you’ll be able to see an authentic side of the city at your own pace, stopping off at hidden gems in between the spots you want to tick off your Lisbon bucket list. This experience will include exciting things to do and see, restaurants, street food markets and bars that suit your budget and a few hidden gems that you won’t find in a guidebook, all suited to your wants, needs and wishes.Description
What You'll Do
Explore Lisbon's highlights and hidden gems with a Local Host on a totally personalised itinerary. Visit the most iconic sights like the São George Castle, the Belém Tour and Barrio Alto and explore several neighbourhoods as you stroll through historic streets immersing yourself in the culture and welcoming atmosphere.
As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local hideouts that your host recommends and get an authentic insight into local life and hidden gems in Lisbon.
Indulge in the delicious treats that Lisbon is famed for and taste local delicacies throughout the experience. If you’ve booked a longer experience why not enjoy lunch at a spot your Local Host recommends? Indulge in an authentic dish with a glass of local wine at a hand-picked spot tailored to your preferences, budget and dietary needs.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best things to see and do for the rest of your stay. allowing you to discover other areas of Lisbon that you’ll love and make the most of your time here.
What To Expect
* Spend time with a Local Host who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see
* See Lisbon's iconic attractions or off the beaten path spots - the choice is yours!
* Get a unique insider’s perspective as you explore the city
* Discover the highlights of the area or neighbourhood that you explore
* See the real Lisbon that you wouldn't find in a guidebook
* Eat and drink like a local, picking up street food from a market or stopping off at an authentic local restaurant
* Get tips and tricks from your Local Host for other areas to explore and exciting things to do on the rest of your trip Highlights
: Lisbon, PortugalDuration
: 3 to 8 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.