Visit Anthonij Rupert and L'Ormarins Estate and see the best of these two properties in Franschhoek. The tour includes a visit to the Franschhoek Motor Museum, A scenic tram drive taking in views of the Estate's vineyards and the Franschhoek valley below, wine tasting and Antipasti lunch featuring local products & ingredients. Visitors should allow approximately 4 hours for this experience.Description
Visitors to Anthonij Rupert and L'Ormarins Estates are able to purchase an 'all in one' voucher, to keep them entertained for the whole day.
With the Estate’s tram service operating between points, visitors can spend as much time in each point as they wish before moving on to the next point, catering both to travelers at leisure as well as those with a schedule to keep. Visitors should however allow a minimum of 3 hours for the total package in order to enjoy it all.
Perfect for tour groups, company incentive groups, team building outings, treating someone to a special outing or simply a day out in Franschhoek with a group of friends.
- Enjoy a scenic tram drive to Visit the Franschhoek Motor Museum
- Enjoy scenic Tram drive to Anthonij Rupert Tasting room
- Taste the Estate's top wines from the Cape of Good Hope and Anthonij Rupert ranges
- Travel by tram to Terra del Capo tasting room
- Enjoy and Italian inspired feast, a taste of our Terra del Capo wines paired with Antipasti set menu
- Depart at leisure
: Franschhoek, South AfricaDuration
: 1 day Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.