Enjoy a one hour cruise, while seeing the city and it's iconic buildings light up the night. This is a relaxing, sight-seeing cruise with blankets available to guests for snuggling. Adult beverages, soda, water, and snacks are available for purchase. Sit back and unwind as you pass by historical monuments such as the U.S.S. Constitution, International Place and the Independence Wharf!Description
Unwind after a long day on land aboard a City Lights Cruise. Gaze at the glittering lights of the city as light dances on the waters of Boston Harbor.
Sit back and relax with a loved one for a romantic after dinner cruise or see the City Lights with a group of friends to experience the twinkling lights of Downtown Boston.
Highlights on this 1-hour cruise:
- Cruise by the North End and catch a glimpse of the Old North Church made famous by the Midnight Ride of Paul Revere.
- Enjoy the buildings of Downtown Boston such as: the Custom House Tower, International Place, Independence Wharf, and the New England Aquarium.
- Pass by the U.S.S. Constitution and hear how she got the nickname "Ironsides."
- The Bunker Hill Monument, which sits behind the U.S.S Constitution.
- Marvel at the construction of Leonard B. Zakim Bridge.
- Check out the colorful lights on the buildings in Boston’s Seaport District such as: the new Vertex Building, World Trade Center and the Institute of Contemporary Art.
Ship offers bench seating in the open air on our top deck as well as a climate controlled interior cabin. Adult beverages, soda, water, and snacks are available for purchase.Highlights
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Choice of seating available
: Boston, United States of AmericaDuration
: 60 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.