17 hours per day tour from the monopolitan of Singapore to visit Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. Commutted on an air-conditioned MPV 6 seaters with driver cum guide, explore Kuala Lumpur Twin Tower, Batu Caves, KL Gallery, National Mosque, Independence Square, then Malacca for Jonker street, Red Square, Authentic local dishes or even local taste to pampered your taste-buds. On the return trip, you may decide to enjoy seafood at Johor Bahru before returning to Singapore, even change your mind during the trip, no problem, we can accommodate. This is a best budget traveling for 3 pax to 5 pax with back bags only.
Local best driver speaks English, Chinese and Malay
Well maintained Vehicle
Accomodate to your change during the trip, you have the final say
See what you like, eat what you choose
- Driver will reach at your designated pick up place in Singapore 30 mins (4:30am) before the departure at 5:00am (any one pick up point which you may decide)
- Upon meeting up with driver, driver will help to remind on the validity of your travel document.
- You will just sit in the vehicle during at the Singapore and Malaysia customs for clearance procedures
- Breakfast at Yong Peng, you may decide local food like Fishball noodle or local food
- After 3 hours ride, will reach Kuala Lumpur and we shall visit Batu Caves first,
- Lunch can consider famous bak kut teh or Yoong tofu or any other which you prefer
- After lunch, we will visit Petronas Twin Tower or even KL Gallery and Independence Square, good for photo taking
- We will leave to Malacca and visit Jonker street and historical sites like red square and Christ Church
- Leave Malacca latest at 4:30pm and target to reach Johor Bahru at 7:30pm the latest for dinner
- Pamper and give yourself a seafood feast, at least 2 times cheaper compared in Singapore
- Leave Johor Bahru to Singapore at 8:30pm and reach Singapore at 10:30pm
: Singapore, SingaporeDuration
: 17 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.