Spend a full day in the emerald jewel of Thailand on this speed tour to the Ang Thong Marine Park from Koh Phangan. Start the trip with a 45-minute speedboat ride, and enjoy the rest of your day snorkeling and kayaking in the idyllic oasis of the park.Description
Start the trip with a pickup from your hotel on Koh Phangan 1-hour before scheduled departure by air-conditioned minivan. Depart from Thong Sala Pier by speedboat and cruise through the Gulf of Thailand to the breathtaking beauty of Ang Thong Marine National Park.
Arrive at the first spot where you can snorkel under huge limestone cliffs through crystal blue waters along the coastline. Continue to Mae Koh Island and start paddling with a sit-on-top kayak along the coastline of the island. At mid-day, enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch near the Marine Park ranger station. Spend the afternoon sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling or simply relaxing on the endless white sand beaches of the island.
The next stop will be just a few minutes further by speedboat where you can climb the steps to the top of the island in approximately 10 minutes and enjoy a fantastic view over the Emerald Lagoon which is also known as 'Talay Nai'. The salt water lake is surrounded by sheer cliffs and is definitely the highlight of this tour.
The hours passed quickly without noticing, and it's already time to leave this wonderful place. Arrive back at Thong Sala Pier and get transferred to your hotel where can look back on your day in the enchanting still of the evening.
The archipelago of 42 islands occupies almost 250 square kilometers and includes over 50 square kilometers of surreal limestone islands and karst topography, which rise from the sea as dramatic rock cliffs and captivating rock formations.Itinerary:
- 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Phangan
- 09:25 - 09:50: Depart from Thong Sala Pier to Angthong Marine Park
- 09:50 - 10:50: Open water snorkeling at the first island in Angthong Marine Park
- 10:50 - 11:00: Continue to Wua Ta Lap Island
- 11:00 - 12:00: Sightseeing & swimming at the beach of Koh Wua Ta Lap
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch at a local restaurant near the park ranger station
- 13:00 - 13:45: Kayaking through the emerald waters surrounding the islands
- 13:45 - 15:00: Hike to the view point of Koh Mae Ko
- 15:00 - 15:25: Depart from Angthong National Marine Park to Koh Phangan
- 15:25 - 16:00: Arrive on Koh Phangan & transfer to hotel
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
: Gulf of Thailand, ThailandDuration
: 8 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.