Let's enjoy the magnificent scenery of colored maple at Beomeosa temple and the hot spring at Hurshimchung spa to recover energy!
[Pick-up > Beomeosa Temple > Dongnae Market > Oncheoncheon Cafe Street > Hurshimchung Spa > Drop-off]Description
- Pick-up > Beomeosa Temple
[10:00~11:30] Beomeosa Temple
- Beomeosa Temple is one of the three major temples along with Haeinsa Temple and Bulguksa Temple in Yeongnam area, has the proud 1,000 years of history.
- In autumn, the temple is the best place to see maple in Busan because the surrounding of the temple and the whole of Geumjeongsan mountain are colored with bright and colorful maple leaves
[12:00~13:00] Dongnae Market
With a hisroty of more than 250 years, it is a traditional market where is famous for various foods including Korean pancakes(Pajeon), Kalguksu noodles, Korean chicken soup(Samgyetang)
[13:20~14:00] Oncheoncheon Cafe Street
Local resident's jogging location A cup of tea, looking at Oncheoncheon stream with a spectacular view along the cherry blossom path.
[14:30~16:00] Hurshimchung Spa
- Natural hot springs containing a large amount of magnesium in an alkaline salt bath.
- It provides over 40 kinds of special bath tubs including outdoor spa and holds various events using natural ingredients and medicinal herbs.
- Hurshimchung Spa > Drop-offHighlights
: Busan, South KoreaDuration
: 8 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.