This wine tour offers operates in the historical center of Rome, with stops at the city’s most fascinating landmarks include the Pantheon and the Trevi fountain. There are 5 wine tastings including Barolo, Amarone, Vermentino, Falanghina and Pinot Grigio, accompanied with food pairings at two locally loved food venues. Enjoy pasta with wine at a locally loved restaurant.Description
The tour starts at the famous Antica Salumeria, where you will be greeted with a selection of the finest Italian meats and cheeses, paired with a variety of D.O.C.G wines including Vermentino, Falanghina and Pinot Grigio,.
Enter Rome’s most spectacular ancient building, the Pantheon and learn about the history of this incredible architectural achievement.
Following the Pantheon, continue onto the Trevi Fountain, to enjoy breath-taking views, with exclusive access to a rooftop restaurant. Tastings include Amarone and Barolo, 30 year aged balsamic vinegar and truffles.
• The world of Italian wine is demystified in a rooftop bar overlooking the Trevi fountain.
• Wine tastings include Barolo, Amarone, Pinot Grigio, Falanghina and Vermentino
• A selection of Italy’s finest cheeses, meats, 30 year aged balsamic vinegar and truffles at Antica Salumeria
• Enter the Pantheon and learn about the history of this architectural achievement
• Substitutions for dietary restrictions available upon requestHighlights
: Rome, ItalyDuration
: 3 hours 30 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.