Accommodating up to 10 passengers (in addition to Captain and Mate), the 43 Marquis boat features great styling design that cannot be compared with any boat of its class. Your yacht rental adventure includes tours of Biscayne Bay and the surrounding Miami area.Description
Looking for Luxury Boat Rentals in Miami? Check out 43′ Marquis Boat!
The 43 Marquis boat features great styling design that cannot be compared with any boat of its class. It comes with a bench-style backrest helm chair at the corner moldings. It also features bi-folding glass doors with rigid angles that resemble those of the honeycomb. It also has 6’6 degrees by 11’3 degrees retractable sunroof that will let in sunlight.
This boat can carry a maximum of 12 passengers and it has two state rooms and one bathroom.
But unlike a beehive, the 43 won’t feel cramped, especially in the saloon, thanks to the open, flowing feeling that results from the combination of the 6’6″x 11’3″ retractable sunroof and the aforementioned glass doors.
The cockpit holds the real trick feature on the Marquis 43 SC: the sliding transom bulkhead. Just press a button, and the entire aft portion of the cockpit slide back 18 inches, expanding the usable space from approximately 54 square feet to 63 square feet. The swim platform also gets an extension, with a teak overhang that sticks out like a mini pirate’s plank. About 20 square feet of the platform actually rolls aft. Boat Rentals.
Here is a description of the tour and where would you go:
- Your yacht rental adventure includes tours of Biscayne Bay and the surrounding Miami area.\Check Out the Picturesque Skyscrapers and Mega Yachts along the Miami River
- Tour the Luxurious Mansions of Millionaire's Row: Star Island, Palm Island, Hibiscus Island, Dilido Island, San Marco Island and the Venetian Islands
- Stop for a Beach Picnic at Flagler Memorial Island
- Cruise Alongside the Miami Skyline
- Race along the Port "Miami Vice" Style
- Anchor for a Boat Party at the Wildly Popular Nixon Sand Bar
- Dock at Bayside, The Epic, American Social, Salt n' Pepper, The Standard or Rusty Pelican
It's perfect for birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, sand bar parties, anniversaries, romantic sunset cruises, lunch|dinner cruises, company outings, family reunions, and water sports.Highlights
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
: Miami, United States of AmericaDuration
: Varies Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.