GOjump Bielsko-Biała is the biggest trampoline park in Krakow. There are over 10 amazing attractions waiting to conquer on 1500 square meters. This is 100% fun! No matter if you are Small or Big Jumper, Rookie or Pro! Jump in and have fun on one of our crazy attractions. Our Trainers will teach you first jumps and big tricks, they will take care of your safety and ensure great fun. We also prepared for you a cosy JumpBar with delicious coffee. GOjump Centralna is very close to city center, offers free parking and comfy locker rooms. Jump in! GOjump Team Description
Ready for action? :)Highlights
Jumping session starts every hour so please come to GOjump Bielsko-Biała 20 minutes before. You will be able to change, put on jumping socks and leave your stuff in our locker rooms with no rush.
At full hour the session will start. First you will enjoy our fun warm-up, listen to safety briefing and meet our Trainers. Then GOjump will be all yours. You can enjoy all of our 10 attractions: giant trampoline arena, big foam pit, stunt airbag, dodgeball pitch, dunk zone, acrobatics zone, dynamic trampolines, walk-on-the-wall section, arcade games zone and many more.
After jumping you will need to recharge energy - our JumpBar invites you for some refreshments and snacks!
Few important informations:
- Don't worry if you plan to come with non-jumper! We have a cosy jump bar and arcade games zone for them.
- GOjump can be enjoyed by kids as over 4 y.o.
- Kids up to 7 y.o. jump with parent/guardian on 1 ticket
- Kids up to 13 y.o. can enjoy GOjump under supervision of parent (guardian)
- If you are over 13 y.o. you need a signed parent/guardian consent (available for download at http://bielsko.gojump.pl/dokumenty/)
: Poland, PolandDuration
: 60 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.