Hike through the Foothills of the Rockies with this easy to moderate hike.
Enjoy ending your day with a beautiful sunset.
Transportation is provided to get you to and from the Foothills of the Rockies.
Enjoy the sunset over the Rocky Mountains. Most of this area is a protected open space with hundreds of beautiful trails for all levels of hikers. Wildlife including elk, deer, and birds can often be observed along the way. Follow a well-maintained trail with gorgeous views.
Depending on your lifestyle this is an easy to moderate hike of about 1.5 hours with no more than 500 feet (152 meters) in elevation gain. You have the option of turning around earlier if you are getting too tired to walk. Great care is taken to be sure everyone is able to keep up.
Transportation is provided to and from the Foothills of the Rockies area.
- Guided sunset walk through the Foothills of the Rockies
- Experience Colorado’s backyard with a local
- Enjoy some of the best trails in the Denver area
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
: Denver, United States of AmericaDuration
: 3 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.