Want to see the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone & do some hiking? The focus of this full day trip is to see stunning scenery with time for photos; and of course hiking opportunities (beginner or advance). Follow the course of the mighty Yellowstone River, as it cuts through granite chasms, creating the spectacular Yellowstone Falls. Points of interest include the upper and lower falls and the magnificent Hayden Valley. Watch for moose, bears, and bald eagles, and keep you camera handy!!Description
On this tour, your guide will pick you up, bright and early, at your lodging in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area. Heading north to enter the Grand Teton National Park, this is when you will keep an eye out to look for wildlife! You will gain information of the area and on the wildlife from our experience guides. After passing through Grand Teton National Park, you will make your way to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone! After exploring the area and stopping at all points of interest, you will head back to the Jackson area. This tour is great for beginner or advanced hikers!
- On this tour, you will be provided transportation to and from your hotel in the Jackson Hole/Teton Village area.
- The luxury 12 passenger vans have a center aisle, high roof, and elongated windows for excellent wildlife viewing!
- You are provided with Binoculars, spotting scopes & history/wildlife resource materials.
- It is recommended that you bring: Camera, sunglasses, and extra clothing layers.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
: Yellowstone National Park, United States of AmericaDuration
: 12 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.