From political intrigue in civic politics to being the capital of Alberta, Edmonton has stories to tell. See the city from the perspectives of the characters that have helped to shape this city into what it is today on this 1.5 hour tour. Traverse the sights and sounds of the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley to the old town called Strathcona. Highlights include Old Strathcona, the University of Alberta, Whitemud Park, Glenora, and 124th Street.Description
This tour will begin with a pick-up in front of Tix on the Square on Churchill Square (100th Street) upon our 24 seat turtletop bus.
• The small group tour will be approximately 40 km in length and give a very interesting view of the city through the eyes of your tour guide.
• Mixed in will be a bit of Alberta history, Edmonton politic history, the University of Alberta, "secret locations", Treaty 6 ceremonial grounds, Glenora, downtown development and much more.
• There will be a number of areas available for taking photographs throughout the tour.
• Questions during the tour are encouraged.
• Guests are permitted to bring their own food or drink for their own consumption.
• This bus does not have Wi-Fi or booster seats available.Drop-off will be conducted approximately 90 minutes later in front of the Tix on the Square once again.Highlights
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
: Edmonton, CanadaDuration
: 1 hour 30 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.