Enjoy a 3-hour private beer tour in Berlin with a local. Taste 4 beers that have been pre-selected for you in the best breweries in town, paired with a delicious German snack that will make your stay in Berlin unforgettable. Try traditional German beers as well as new upcoming craft beers.Description
Taste the best German beers in town: traditional, new and original. Try out all of Berliners’ favorites. In this private tour, your hosts have pre-selected 4 different types of beers, 1 tasty snack and amazing local stories. Get many insights on the local lifestyle and the city’s vibrant nightlife from your private guide.
This is what you can expect:
- Tasting 1: Hopfenstopfer, Citra Pale Ale - taste fruity fresh kegged beer in a small local store // On Sundays, the beer tasted will be Kuchen Kaiser pils and it will take place in a different local store - ask your host!
- Tasting 2: Schultheiss Pilsener - experience the vibe of a local bar, where locals go, with unique and original design and music
- Tasting 3: Black flag or Weiz - try out beer from a microbrewery, if you're lucky you also get to know the brewer and taste the latest creations! a nice & salty German pretzel is included.
- Tasting 4: Minister or Berliner Weisse - get the vibes of a vibrant lively local brewery/bar.
Start your beer tour with a uniquely brewed traditional lager beer in one of the most beloved breweries in Berlin. You can also take your beer to go, as a lot of Berliners do. Have your next beer at an unconventional spot with the quirkiest interior design. Taste the proper Berliner beer: Schultheiss Pilsener, an original 1842 recipe, malty with a slightly spicy taste.
Step into the next hidden spot in town, only known by locals, another typical Berlin bar. Try a Schopper Hell for a taste of an unfiltered regional product created with a unique low temperature treatment. Now it’s also time for a traditional pretzel, the perfect match to your beer.
Finish at a hip microbrewery, popular among the new beer lover generation. Discover the unique flavors of locally brewed craft beer. Pale ale is the new trend.
Get useful tips about the best places to continue your evening right from your host, from local bars to the newest party spots in town. Please note that on Sundays only, the tour starts at a different spot, it’s your chance to try out a local brunch with a proper pint of lager beer.Highlights
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
: Berlin, GermanyDuration
: 3 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.