One-day private tour by car with visiting of the Church of the Savior on Blood and St.Isaac's cathedral as well as trip to the suburbs Peterhof and Tsarskoye Selo with visits to palaces and park.
For your comfort we have included in the total price all port fees for 1 day and tour tickets, which allow you to go ashore in St. Petersburg without a visa and enjoy your pleasant stay.Description
If you have just one day in St. Petersburg and want to see all the major highlights of the city and its suburbs, then this intensive shore tour is the best option for you! Sightseeing excursion with visits to the magnificent Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and St. Isaac's Cathedral as well as tours to splendid Peterhof with Grand Palace and Lower gardens and Tsarskoye Selo with Catherine Palace and Park will fill your cruise tour with unforgettable impressions and leave the best memories of the city.
TOUR PROGRAM 8:00 - 18:00
07:45 - 08:00 Meeting with your guide at the ship (the start time will be adjusted to your arrival time).
Start of the Panoramic city tour
covering major sights of St. Petersburg
10:00 - 11:30 Private excursion in Catherine Palace and park of Tsarskoye Selo
12:00 - 13:30 Private excursion in Grand Palace and Lower Gardens with fountains of Peterhof
13:30 - 14:30 Lunch (not included).The guide will recomend you good restaurants and cafes on the way or we can make a preliminary reservation at your wish
15:30 - 17:15 Continuation of the Panoramic city tour with visits to the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and St. Isaac's Cathedral
18:00 Return to the ship.Please note, that the sequence of this St. Petersburg shore tour can be changed because of the traffic, museum time limits and days-off. ENTRANCES TODAY
1. Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin)
- former summer residence of the Russian monarchs, also known as "the town of muses". You will walk along the Catherine Park, on the territory of which more than 100 different sculptures, pavilions, bridges, monuments and other constructions are situated. And, of course, visit the Catherine Palace, see its marvelous interiors and admire restored famouse Amber room.
2. On the way to Tsarskoye Selo you will visit a Monument to the heroic defenders of Leningrad
during the great Patriotic war.
3. Splendid Peterhof
- favorite suburban residence of Peter the Great, a real pearl of Russian Baroque and Empire Style, often called Russian Versailles. During this excursion you are welcomed to walk through the Lower Park, admire the famous fountains and visit gorgeous Grand Palace.
4. Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- wonderful, fabulous nine-dome cathedral, which was constructed on the spot of the fatal attempt at the Tsar the Liberator Alexander II. Its interior is a real mosaic museum, which you can look over for hours.
5. Saint Isaac's Cathedral
- a prominent sample of the Russian cult constructions with unique rich decoration of stained-glass windows, mosaics, sculptures and fine combination of colored stones create the great color scheme, which amazes every visitor of the museum.Highlights
: St Petersburg, Russian FederationDuration
: 10 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.