Enjoy this private medium 2-hour ATV Quad tour from Reykjavik. If you like climb mountains on ATV Quad then this is the tour for you.Description
This tour takes you up to two mountains, Hafrafell and Úlfarsfell.
The two mountains offer a magnificent view from the top. From there you should be able to see the impressive Esja mountain, Hengill geothermal area and the whole Reykjanes peninsula, along with a city view over Reykjavik and the Faxaflói bay. The glacier Snæfellsjökull might even be spotted on a clear day.
• All you need is a drivers license and good shoes; riding gear, helmets and gloves are provided.
A visit to a farm is offered on all tours. On the farm, you can see and learn about Icelandic farm animals, such as horses, hens, sheep and dogs.Highlights
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
: Iceland, IcelandDuration
: 2 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.