Experience an exclusive National Park Noosa surf lesson adventure at Double Island Point, home of Australia’s longest and safest wave. This right hand sandy point break has rides on it’s best days well over 2km long in the pristine tropical water within the Great Sandy Marine Park. The exclusive Noosa surf adventure takes you away from the surfing crowds by 4X4 along Teewah Beach and is ideal for all levels and ages from 7 years up. Experience surfing on super fun long waves in a pristine National Park with friends and family that will make your progression rewarding and fast. If you're lucky you may even spot a dolphin or whale.Description
This hidden National Park surfing paradise is not an easy location to find for most visiting Noosa and the Sunshine Coast. The 4X4 beach access only gives us much enjoyment of Double Island Point for its empty beaches, uncrowded surf and pristine natural beauty. Many of the local and migrating wildlife can be experienced on this surf adventure in the crystal clear waters of the point. Some of these include Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and many types of bird species.
Our smaller surf school groups equal more waves for you and a much better 1 on 1 instructor time. 90 percent of our clients are first time learn to surf school participants so don’t worry if you have never surfed before, we will get you surfing quickly by teaching you the right surfing techniques safely. We have the latest design and large range of soft boards and hard boards in a variety of sizes to suit all levels of surfing.
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4X4 vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Unique beach 4X4 surf adventure into the Great Sandy National Park.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Arrive at a National Park surfing paradise – Double Island Point.
- Home to Australia’s longest waves.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted training in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- See many different wildlife whilst surfing including Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and more.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along spectacular Teewah Beach by 4X4 back to Noosa.
Departure times from Noosa vary daily and are set around the low tide to access Double Island Point along Teewah beach. Please contact for specific departure times. Please allow 6 hours from pick up to drop off.Highlights
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
: Noosa & Sunshine Coast, AustraliaDuration
: 6 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.