Experience Berlin by bike in a relaxing 3-hour guided tour. Get a perfect overview of all the central sights and more. See a city in constant renewal.Description
Your Guide will welcome you at the meeting point in front of the Nikolai Church -- just 5 minutes away from the TV Tower/Alexanderplatz -- where you will get provided a comfy city-bike and a helmet. After a short introduction your 3-hour bike tour starts and leads you through the historic city center of Berlin. Your experienced and entertaining local guide will lead you safely through Berlin by using minor roads and bike lanes.
Listen to the best stories about the classic and new attractions of Berlin, mixed with insider insights. This tour is suitable for first-timers to Berlin as well as old timers alike. Every 5-10 minutes the group stops to see and learn about the city's sights. A bike tour offers you the chance to get around faster, enjoy some fresh air and explore the sights within reach. It is an entertaining and relaxing way to see more whilst in Berlin.
The length of the route is about 13 km and passes the following highlights:
- Berlin city center East with TV-Tower, Red City Hall and Nikolaiviertel
- Reconstruction site of Berlin's City Palace
- The classic scenery of Unter den Linden, Opera and Humboldt-University
- Gendarmenmarkt (Berlin's most beautiful square)
- Potsdamer Platz: the modern reconnection of East and West
- Brandenburg Gate: Berlin's well known symbol. Where history was made.
- Reichstag and Government district
- Museum Island (World Heritage Site)
- and many more insights in nowadays life in Germany's capital
On this route you will find famous buildings and their history, lovely paths through Berlins historical center, the exciting „World Reconstruction Capital“, green avenues and lively neighborhoods, old buildings which have had a make-over, postcard motifs for camera lovers as well as architectural diversity.
Experience one of the most fascinating cities in the world by taking the best option to come around: by bike!Highlights
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
: Berlin, GermanyDuration
: 3 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.