Get ready for a delicious 3.5 hour eating adventure through Berlin's culinary trends and classic Berlin dishes. The expert food guide gives you the low-down on the foods quintessential to Berlin cuisine, meet the owners, hear the stories and understand about food culture in Berlin.Savor the world famous currywurst, kebabs, falafel, local and regional beers, street food, mama's homemade cakes, fresh Berlin pastry classics and more. Receive insider information about the local area: Berlin Wall, WWII and Nazi relics. As you walk, you'll go off the beaten path to get the best value tour in Berlin!Description
Experience a culinary adventure with your expert foodie guide after departing from the exterior of a local coffee shop. Taste the foods quintessential to Berlin culture. Dive into a range of mouth-watering eats, while our expert local Foodie Guide reveals the stories behind the cuisine and the owners.
On this Berlin food tour you will dine only at local neighbourhood eateries. Eat authentic dishes, and learn about Berlin’s food culture, its history and a few other little surprises along the way.
You will get your hands dirty on classics, such as:
• World famous Berlin street food - The Currywurst
• An Alsatian classic - Flammkuchen
• Locally baked Berlin pastries
• Homemade classic regional cakes
• Famous middle eastern cuisine
• Regional beersYou will receive insider knowledge when you visit:
• The Berlin Wall - East and West Berlin
• WWII + Nazi Germany relicsGet a few surprises along the way before returning to U-bahn Eberswalderstr. This is the best value for money food tour in Berlin!Highlights
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
: Berlin, GermanyDuration
: 3 hours 30 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.