Enjoy this 2.5-hour walking tour to explore memorable stations at the former Berlin-Wall. This walking tour starts at the “Square of 9th November 1989”, so on historic ground. Because the Berlin Wall fell down here after 28 years of splitting.Description
This walking tour starts at the “Square of 9th November 1989”, so on historic ground. The Berlin Wall fell down here after 28 years of splitting.
We follow the wall on the former death strip and see a lot of trails of the wall. Sometimes just known by insiders but documented by the city, too. The tour goes from the former border station Bornholmer Strasse to the ex-ghost train station Nordbahnhof.
At the walking tour we stop at many of the most known stations of the former wall and a pause is inclusive.
• Memorial for the 9th of November 1989, ex-border crossing at Bornholmer Street
• Ulbricht Curve
• Schwedter Way
• Gleim tunnel
• Berlin Wall Park
• Bernau Street tunnel
• Church of Reconciliation
• Viewing platform of Berlin Wall Memorial
• Nord Bahnhof train staionHighlights
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
: Berlin, GermanyDuration
: 2 hours 30 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.