Athens isn’t just LGBTQ-friendly; it’s a city with a very long history of sexual liberalism that prides itself on catering to all of its communities, affording everyone the widest possible range of choices. Come see what nightlife in Athens can be like when you know all the places to go. This private tour can accommodate up to 12 guests.Description
With a guide who really knows the local scene, you’ll explore three different neighborhoods of Athens that make up the heart of the LGBTQ scene in the city. From the bars of Monastiraki and Aghia Irini Square to the hot spots in Keramikos and the clubs in Gazi, the center of the city’s gay nightlife, you’ll get a sense of the variety of venues the city has to offer.
On the other hand, while the music, the atmosphere and the crowd may change from place to place you will see that famous Greek hospitality doesn’t. You’ll be stopping at both quiet local places and big-name clubs, including a last stop at the number one spot in town.
Your guide will be on hand to provide any extra information you might need, but the natives are generally friendly enough on their own. Come out with us and enjoy a great night on the town in a city that truly knows how to kick up its heels.
- You’ll find out about four or five different nightspots, including the hottest LGBTQ club right now
- You’ll learn about the neighborhoods as well as the venues
- We’ve scheduled plenty of time at each spot to get to know people along the way
- Led by a local guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
: Athens, GreeceDuration
: 3 to 4 hrs Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.