Private and personalised nightlife experience with a Local Host. Munich is more varied and diverse than you might think, although you’re always guaranteed a warm Bavarian welcome wherever you go! More than just beer culture, you’ll find experimental cocktail bars, sidewalk cafe bars, speakeasy joints and modern twists on the classic beer hall. So with your Local Host by your side, head to a neighbourhood where the locals, surfers and curious travellers gather to enjoy the most distinct and diverse nightlife spots in the city and experience Munich’s lively nightlife like a local, on a totally custom and flexible itinerary!Description
What you'll do
Discover Munich’s lively and diverse nightlife for yourself with a like-minded Local Host by your side; starting on Tal, the vibrant street which is the favourite spot for surfers, locals and curious travellers to start their nights out!
Your Local Host will create an experience for you that’s all about the kind of vibe you’d like to experience; whether it’s on the more traditional side of things in the atmospheric beer halls and gardens of the city or you’d like to see another side of Munich that's all about experimental speakeasies or laid back surf bars, the night is yours to decide upon!
Discover the cool cafe bar culture of the Glockenbachviertel neighbourhood, party the night away with students in the Schwabing or explore the creative and eclectic Theresienwiese neighbourhood and become part of the arty crowd who love this area.
Continue your night time adventure exploring the bars, clubs and music venues in this distinct neighbourhoods, or venue back to the heart of the city where you can spend the rest of your night in classic Munich style at a bierkeller.
Accompanied by the lights of the evening, discover hidden gems and lost treasures that you miss during the day and get recommendations from your Local Host for the best places in the city to party.Highlights
What to expect
* Join a like-minded Local Host to experience a taste of Munich’s vibrant and varied nightlife
* Explore the city as its beautifully lit up after dark
* Start with drinks in the Tal, a vibrant street that’s the favourite nighttime spot for locals, surfers and curious travellers
* Explore a unique and eclectic neighbourhood like artsy Theresienwiese, studenty Schwabing or bohemian Glockenbachviertel
* Get recommendations for the best clubs, music venues or bars that suit your personality
* Stroll through the city and see its famous landmarks along the way
: Munich, GermanyDuration
: 3 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.