Enjoy our personalised full day tour Mona and Wine tour departing from Hobart. You will sample some of Tasmania's finest cool climate wines in the renowned wine growing region of the Coal River Valley. Enjoy a light vineyard platter lunch at Puddleduck (subject to availability) and after your delicious lunch, journey to the Museum of Old and New Art, MONA. To enhance your MONA experience, we now include return travel back to Hobart by the fast catamaran Mona Roma Ferry, where you will alight at the Brooke Street floating pier.Description
Departure: Tour departs outside the Tasmanian Visitor and Information Centre, Hobart (corner of Davey & Elizabeth Sts) at 9.30am each Monday, Wed, Friday & Sunday, where you will be greeted by your guide.
Duration: full day
Drop off at Hobart CBD Brook Street pier, via MONA Roma ferry approximately 5.30pm (please note there is an option to change departure time, subject to availability)
- Pick up from the Tasmanian Tourist Information Centre (cnr Davey & Elizabeth Street)
- Cellar door wine tastings at 3 vineyards
- Cheese tastings at Wicked Cheese
- Light lunch platter at Puddleduck vineyard
- Moo Brew Beer/ Moorilla wine tastings an optional extra at MONA
- Entry fee to MONA Museum of Old and New Art
- MONA Roma return ferry to Hobart
: Hobart, AustraliaDuration
: 8 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.