Get on and off at 18 stops, wherever and whenever you want!
Discover the classic and best-known sights of the metropolis of Berlin with our dynamic and eventful hop-on/hop-off city tour, the City Circle Yellow Tour! Start at one of the 18 stops of your choice and explore at your leisure world-famous places such as the Museum Island, the "Kudamm", Checkpoint Charlie, Charlottenburg Palace or hip locations.Depending on how much time you have, choose a 1-day or 2-day ticket and experience NOW the diversity of this pulsating city!Description
:Get on and off at 18 stops, wherever and whenever you want!
Discover the classic and best-known sights of the metropolis of Berlin with our dynamic and eventful hop-on/hop-off city tour, the City Circle Yellow Tour!
Start at one of the 18 stops of your choice and explore at your leisure world-famous places.
- a. Kurfürstendamm 220 / Meinekestraße / BEROLINA Sales Bus Kurfürstendamm – pulsating boulevard in West Berlin b. Kurfürstendamm / Rankestraße Kurfürstendamm – diverse and colourful, traditional and trendy
- KaDeWe – the largest department store on the European continent
- Lützowplatz – renowned for its bar scene, but also offers art and culture
- Kulturforum with the Berlin Philharmonie – here the art enthusiast is spoilt for choice
- Potsdamer Platz Potsdamer Platz – modern architecture, exciting history and interesting culture
- Checkpoint Charlie – faithful replica of the border crossing and interesting facts about the Wall
- Gendarmenmarkt Gendarmenmarkt – one of Berlin's most beautiful squares
- Alexanderplatz / Park Inn Hotel / Fernsehturm Alexanderplatz – the Television Tower "Fernsehturm" is the most photographed sight in the City of Berlin
- Neptunbrunnen / Fernsehturm Neptune Fountain "Neptunbrunnen" – under the Television Tower "Fernsehturm" between the Marien Church and the Red Town Hall "Rotes Rathaus"
- DomAquarée DomAquarée – the stop for a switch between 'Berlin on land and on water‘
- Lustgarten / Berliner Dom / Museumsinsel "Lustgarten" in front of the Cathedral – the gateway to Museum Island "Museumsinsel" and an absolute highlight
- Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße Boulevard "Unter den Linden" and avenue "Friedrichstraße" – oldest and magnificent boulevard versus modern shopping mile
- Brandenburger Tor / Reichstag Brandenburg Gate "Brandenburger Tor" and Reichstag – inseparably connected to German history
- Central Station "Hauptbahnhof" Central Station "Hauptbahnhof" – architectural highlight on the Spree
- Siegessäule Victory Column "Siegessäule" – from a symbol of war to the largest dance pole in the world, at the heart of the Love Parade
- Straße des 17. Juni / flea market (Sat/Sun only) Original Berlin flea market and art market – for that 'special' souvenir of Berlin
- Schloss Charlottenburg Charlottenburg Palace "Schloss Charlottenburg" – Prussian splendour in the middle of the city
- Antiques mile "Antiquitätenmeile" Antiques mile "Antiquitätenmeile" – Suarezstraße in the Charlottenburg district seduces you back to the past
Depending on how much time you have, choose a 1-day or 2-day ticket and experience NOW the diversity of this pulsating city!Highlights
: Berlin, GermanyDuration
: 2 to 8 hrs Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.