Encounter impressive exhibits and rooms steeped in atmosphere on this tour through the castle. Our guides provide fascinating insights into the treasures of this Baroque stronghold, including the inner courtyard with the largest expanse of secco murals north of the Alps, the historic castle wall, the oratory, palace chapel and kitchen. Three hundred years of the Esterházy family's military history are just waiting to be discovered.Description
The tour shows many historic an fascinating rooms inside of the Forchtenstein Castle and the Weapons Collection.
Covering ten rooms, the Exhibition Grenades, Flags, Grenadiers offers insights into life in uniform and the well - stocked Esterházy stores of weapons and Military equipment - today one of Europe's largest private armouries.
Inside visit of the Castle. The tour lasts about one hour and you experience this tour with an professional and friendly German guide and scripts written in English, Hungarian, Italian, Russian and French.Highlights
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
: Burgenland, AustriaDuration
: 60 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.