Ever wonder how Brooklyn’s hipsters fit into their 29-inch waisted skinny jeans? Prepare to wonder even more...because after this two hour tour of Williamsburg’s trendiest artisanal eateries, your own pants may become an inch too small. From wood-fired pizza and down home country barbecue to Brooklyn-made wine and walnut brittle, prepare for the hippest food tasting tour on the East Coast! (American Spirits and PBR not included!). Skip the line access and all food included.Description
• Smokehouse Husband and wife owners from Oklahoma and Kentucky built every chair, table and barstool in the place. If you’re impressed with their woodwork, wait ‘til you try their ribs.
• Ice Cream Made-from-scratch ice cream, named the best in NYC!
• Bagels This bagel shop bakes on premises, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sun-dried Tomato-Basil Tofu Cream Cheese anyone?
• Chocolate New York's only bean to bar chocolate maker, the expert Mast siblings make superb artisanal chocolate from scratch, roasting and grinding single source cacao beans right here in Williamsburg!
• Aside from the food, there is much more to experience on the tour, from street art to hipster watching, and the stunning view of Manhattan, there are many more hidden stories and secrets in store on this cultural dive into Williamsburg.LANDMARKS AND ATTRACTIONS
• Brooklyn Brewery
• Brewer's Row
• Wythe Hotel
• Historic Williamsburg
• Street Art
• Manhattan Skyline ViewsHighlights
: New York City, United StatesDuration
: 2 hours 30 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.