Sample the best of Downtown Sacramento's vibrant cuisine on this 3-hour food walking tour. You'll get a chance to see and learn about the area's history and architecture while getting a chance to taste a wide variety of foods. Enjoy tastings like fresh corn tortillas to locally sourced kale and apple salad.Description
Downtown Sacramento is experiencing a 21st century renaissance. You'll be guided down Sacramento's original main street while learning about the area's rich history and architecture, from the mid-1800's through today.
Discover firsthand why Sacramento is called America's Farm-to-Fork Capital, as you taste renowned cuisine from eclectic menus boasting locally sourced ingredients.
Though subject to change, typical tastings on the tour include:
• Heirloom tomato and provolone with spinach pesto on sweet ciabatta roll
• Wine and cheese pairings from local venues
• Fresh corn tortillas filled with oaxaca cheese, roasted poblano peppers and sautéed onions
• Roasted creamy poblano soup with creme fraiche
• Locally sourced kale and apple salad with walnuts
• House mocktail with fresh watermelon, cucumber, and taji chile
• Dark chocolate with chilis and mangosPlease note: If you have food allergies, please specify at the time of checkout in the Special Requirements field.Highlights
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
: Sacramento, United StatesDuration
: 3 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.