Discover Sacramento's history and culture on an easy 3-hour walking tour throughout the Sutter District. You'll get a chance to explore Sutter's colony and delight in food tastings like the locals. Enjoy a wide variety of foods on this tour from meats and cheeses to fresh organic coffee.Description
The Sutter District is named for Sutter's Fort, that starting point for just about all Sacramento! Fascinating history, notable landmarks and global food await as you stroll the tree-lined streets and explore off-the-beaten-path eateries.
This tour explores the very beginnings of Sacramento, from Sutter's colony Nueva Helvecia to food tastings at local hidden gems! You'll learn about how many diverse immigrant groups forged this great city and created its agricultural dominance as you eat, drink, and stroll.
Special dietary needs can be met with prior notice.
Though subject to change, typical tastings on this tour include:
- Croque Monsieur Sandwich, baked ham and gruyere cheese
- Chef selected artisan cured meats and cheeses
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Grilled Pork Spring Rolls
- Bahn mi chicken sandwich with fresh veggie toppings
- Fresh roasted organic coffee with unique blends
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
: Sacramento, United States of AmericaDuration
: 3 hours 30 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.