The Brazilian Imperial History told through a city with its architecture, urbanism, museums and monuments. The Neogothic Cathedral with the Imperial Mausoleum and Palaces, besides the Imperial Museum with all the historical collection of the Brazilian Royalty. Also visit the House of Santos Dumont, the Clock of Flowers and the Factory of Chocolates, There is options to visit the Bohemia Beer Factory a Famous Brewer in Rio and to include the lunch at a Buffet Restaurant (Beverages not included). It will be wonderful photos.Description
- Frequency – Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays;
- Period – Morning;
- Duration – Approximately 08 hours;
- Guide Language – Portuguese, English and Spanish (otherwhise, consult us);
- Includes – Ticket to Imperial Museum;
- Gratuity – 0 to 2 years old free on the lap, 3 to 4 years old (Just pay for the seat), 5 to 9 years old Half Tariff (Keep ID Docs);
The tour consists of boarding at hotels in Barra da Tijuca, Downtown or close to the beaches with Guide Accredited, Transport to Petrópolis through the beautifull Serra dos Órgãos (A Mountain Range, flanked by the Atlantic Forest), visits to the Imperial Museum, the Neogothic Cathedral and the Imperial Mausoleum, the Quitandinha Palace, Crystal Palace, Santos Dumont's House, Flower Clock and the Chocolate Factory and return to the hotel. The tour provides a stop for lunch in the city center, not included in the rate.
* This tour is subject to change due bu the weather, traffic, special events or impediments of any kind.Highlights
: Southeast Brazil, BrazilDuration
: 10 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.