Visit one of the best Wineries of Armavir region and get a chance to learn everything about wine making with new technologies and enjoy the taste of Armenian wine made with great excellence!Description
''KARAS'' winery located in Armavir Region (70 km west of Yerevan) which is the epicenter of agricultural development. Located in Ararat Valley, between Mount Aragats and Mount Ararat.
It will bring you to the age-old wine estates of the Armavir region where history, tradition and culture come together.Here you will be able to enjoy the beautiful vineyards with unique biblical Ararat and Sis mountains view. According to legend, after the flood, Noah and his descendants have planted the first vine of grapes at the foot of Mount Ararat.
- Admire the amazing Armenian countryside
- Taste high-quality white and red wines
- Learn how to pair wine with food
At 10:00 you will meet our colleague in front of the main door of your accommodation, then you will be departed to the Karas winery.
- The wine-making process will be also explained in details during this visit.
- The visit starts with the viewpoint of the vineyard and an explanation about Karas Project, its history, the technology used and all the information regarding the vineyards. Then you will have a tour around the reservoirs and greenhouses (this part isn't available in winter).
- Afterwards, the group will be redirected towards winery where he will be informed about the production of wines showing the technology, equipment and products.
- In the end, it is holding a wine tasting including 5 tasting wines. The tour also includes a voucher* of 2000 AMD in order to purchase products of the wine shop of the factory.
- Voucher is valid only for Wine Shop of Karas Winery (only valid on the same day of the tour).
- At the end of the tour, You will return to capital Yerevan.
: Yerevan, ArmeniaDuration
: 5 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.