Enjoy a luxurious wine tour in Peninsula de Setúbal wine region. This is a tour with breathtaking scenery in Arrábida Natural park that includes the visit of two prestigious wine companies with several tastings of renowned wines accompanied by the famous Azeitão cheese. You ´ll walk in the battlements of medieval castle of Sesimbra, contemplate the strong landscape character of Sesimbra area part of the region of 3 castles and finish in Cristo Rei, the best view point to admire Lisbon. This is a personalized service available for small groups in comfortable minivans, tailored to suit your specific needs and wishes, always accompanied by graduated and experienced guides. The duration of the excursion is 9 hours.
- Crossing Vasco da Gama bridge to south area, the longest bridge of Europe;
- Time to visit the “Livramento” Market in Setúbal , was considered one of the bests in the world . A huge variety of fresh fish, fruit and vegetables , bread, cheeses and regional pastries , there is everything in a pleasant place highlighted by a huge panel of tiles that tells part of the history of the city;
- Visit the luxury "Quinta da Bacalhoa" wine cellars with a local guide, classified the best company of Enoturism in Portugal. Wine tasting of 3 renowned wines;
- Take spectacular photos from Arrábida's Natural Park over the Atlantic Ocean;
- Sesimbra castle;
- Stop for lunch in one of the most iconic and picturesque fishing villages of Portugal;
- Wine Cellars "José Maria da Fonseca": private visit and wine tasting, at Azeitão Village;
- Azulejos de Azeitão", visit the tiles factory and watch the European traditional methods of tile making. The visit includes local guiding (optional visit);
- Cristo Rei, the best view point to Lisbon and 25 April bridge;
- Return to Lisbon by 25 April bridge;
- The tour Includes : Confortable mini-van with air conditioning, qualified tour guide, all wines/cheese and monuments included, pick up and drop-off.
: Lisbon, PortugalDuration
: 9 hours Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.