Find out why they call it 'wonderful Copenhagen' on this City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off tour of Denmark's vibrant and graceful Capital. You'll get a bird's eye view of Copenhagen's swirling towers and turrets, not forgetting the Little Mermaid to whom sailors appealed for forgiveness of their sins while they were in port! The Mermaid route takes approximately 1 hour. The bus departs regularly from each stop and your ticket is valid for 72 hours from first use.Description
All Lines Tour
- The entire tour takes 1 hour and you will see such highlights as: Amalienborg Palace, The Little Mermaid and Rosenberg Castle.
(May 14 to September 13) Includes the Mermaid Tour and the following two routes:
- Carlsberg Tour - The entire tour takes 1 hour and you will see such highlights as: The Zoo, Carlsberg Breweries, Frederiksberg Castle and the Theater district.
- Christiana Tour - The entire tour takes 1 hour and you will see such highlights as: Tivoli, The Black Diamond and Christiania.
You may choose the Mermaid Tour or the All Lines tour which will combine all three City Sightseeing routes and is valid for 72 hours!Highlights
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
: Copenhagen, DenmarkDuration
: 72 hours Voucher Redembtion
: A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print
and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
PRINTED VOUCHER REQUIRED