Discover the beautiful city of Copenhagen with this Open Air Double-Decker bus! Hop on and off as much as you like at any of the conveniently located stops around the city!Description
Explore Copenhagen's must-see attractions and activities at your own pace! Plan your own itinerary and getting the most out of your hop-on, hop-off experience.
The tour is entertaining and informative with digitally recorded commentaries in 10 languages – ideal for travellers from all over the world! Hop-on and off as much as you like at any of the conveniently located stops around the city!
The tour covers some of the most popular attractions in Copenhagen such as Amalienborg, Little Mermaid, Nyhavn and Strøget.
Tour stops include the cruise ship port Langelinie Kaj.
In Copenhagen, we offer 3 exciting tour lines to explore the city (ALL included in your ticket)
- Mermaid Tour (red line): This tour gives you a good overview of the history and fun facts of Copenhagen through the centuries. The route offers spectacular views of the various castles, historic monuments, churches, the modern architecture buildings, historic parks, canals and much more….
- Christiania, Beach & Modern Architecture (blue line): The blue route takes you from the city centre to the diverse neighbourhoods. We visit the historical Christianshavn and the famous Christiania. Drive along the coats where our beaches lay, stop at Northern Europe’s largest aquarium and admire the famous Øresunds bridge. Then head up through Ørsted and Island’s Brygge, an architect lover’s paradise. This tour offers a little bit of something for everyone. Operating from April – September.
- Visit Carlsberg and Copenhagen Zoo (green line): shuttle service to both Visit Carlsberg and the Copenhagen Zoo.This line is in operation from April – December.
Free walking tour included! You can take our exclusive walking tour in the areas of the city where our buses are just too big to fit in. We explore the historic centre and wander through the cobblestone streets. Please note that the tour is only in English. Departs from stop 1 at 2 pm and 4 pm in the summer (April - September)
Cruise ship Info-
- Arriving on a cruise ship to Copenhagen: Our buses greet every cruise ship that comes to the city. Our buses will be at the terminal when you arrive. We start at 8 am from the cruise ship terminal. When it’s time to go back to the ship, you simply need to hop off at the stop 14, and our shuttle bus will take you back to the ship.
- Embarking on a cruise from Copenhagen: If you are beginning your cruise ship adventure from Copenhagen, we offer a free shuttle service to the ship, included in your Red Buses ticket. You can ride our red line (the Mermaid tour) until stop 14 (the Little Mermaid) and there you will find our shuttle bus between 11-4pm.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
: Copenhagen, DenmarkDuration
: 80 minutes Voucher Redembtion
: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.